West 5th Street Kitchen Remodel and Addition
These homeowners wanted updates to their 1900s row house in Frederick City and decided to renovate their kitchen and dining area and refresh an existing half bath. We also constructed an addition with an owners suite that includes a custom shower installation and laundry room, and built a new detached two car garage. This project required design innovations to accommodate stormwater drainage, and our clients prioritized the specification of rapidly renewable resources for their construction. All plans for the project were original, and cabinetry was handmade by craftsmen Paul Harmon and Jason Airing.
We at Harmon Builders believe in:
- using local mills with indigenous woods (oak, maple, hickory, cherry, walnut)
- using recycled materials whenever possible
- supporting local schools and community
- educating clients in ‘green’ resources available
- supplying local materials cultivated in our area and around the Mid-Atlantic.