Rosemont Estate Kitchen
After this family suffered the loss of their home to a fire they purchased this beautiful estate home dating to the 1900s in the Rosemont area of Brunswick, MD. Paul and the homeowner worked from some ideas the homeowners found in “This Old House” magazine. The deep white sink, Shaker style details on the blend of cabinets, drawers, and shelving, and a traditional green paint treatment on furniture quality cabinetry give a farmhouse feel to the space. Clean white appliances with retro details and marble countertops also contribute to the vintage feel, and a custom eat-in area at the kitchen island maximizes the functionality of the space. All cabinetry for this project was custom built by craftsmen Paul Harmon and Jason Airing.
We at Harmon Builders believe in:
- using local mills with indigenous woods (oak, maple, hickory, cherry, walnut)
- using recycled materials whenever possible
- supporting local schools and community
- educating clients in ‘green’ resources available
- supplying local materials cultivated in our area and around the Mid-Atlantic.