Kensington Cook’s Kitchen
A 1980s home was in desperate need of a kitchen do-over that could handle the workload demands of a blended family. The original kitchen appeared dated with white melamine cabinetry that had dulled through the years, and it was failing to maximize the available space. With the completed renovation warm tones of new cherry cabinets complemented by an almond-hue storage hutch provide a beautiful space to allow the whole family cooking together in the kitchen. All cabinetry in this home was built by craftsmen Paul Harmon and Jason Airing. Designer: Meredith Ericksen of Tuscan Blue Design.
We at Harmon Builders believe in:
- using local mills with indigenous woods (oak, maple, hickory, cherry, walnut)
- using recycled materials whenever possible
- supporting local schools and community
- educating clients in ‘green’ resources available
- supplying local materials cultivated in our area and around the Mid-Atlantic.