Jefferson Street Historical Preservation
IN PROGRESS – A family we worked with on an earlier project in 2010 returned to us when they purchased a late 1800s home next door to the one they live in to renovate and keep in the family for years to come. We are working to restore sections of the home and constructing an addition that blends old materials with new. A second addition to this home will soon be underway for this project in Fall 2017.
We at Harmon Builders believe in:
- using local mills with indigenous woods (oak, maple, hickory, cherry, walnut)
- using recycled materials whenever possible
- supporting local schools and community
- educating clients in ‘green’ resources available
- supplying local materials cultivated in our area and around the Mid-Atlantic.