Garret Park Kitchen
A 1950s split-level needed some refinement, so the modest-size kitchen was redesigned to allow more task space and storage with custom cabinetry and dedicated cubbies for stowing small kitchen appliances, brooms, dustpans, and the like. The owner selected an elegant Shaker-style door and drawer profile. All cabinetry in this project was built by craftsmen Paul Harmon and Jason Airing. Designer: Meredith Ericksen with Tuscan Blue Design.
We at Harmon Builders believe in:
- using local mills with indigenous woods (oak, maple, hickory, cherry, walnut)
- using recycled materials whenever possible
- supporting local schools and community
- educating clients in ‘green’ resources available
- supplying local materials cultivated in our area and around the Mid-Atlantic.