Chestnut Grove Country Kitchen
A furniture quality island is the centerpiece of this kitchen, which has a butcher block top and is treated in a green patina finish, playing up beautiful exposed ceiling beams and brick walls. Modern stainless appliances punctuate the use of traditional materials. A double doored pantry and specialized storage cabinets are done in a warm wood finish with stone work surfaces. A custom bar features a built in wine refrigerator and glass front overhead storage to display barware. All cabinetry and the work island in this home were built by craftsmen Paul Harmon and Jason Airing.
We at Harmon Builders believe in:
- using local mills with indigenous woods (oak, maple, hickory, cherry, walnut)
- using recycled materials whenever possible
- supporting local schools and community
- educating clients in ‘green’ resources available
- supplying local materials cultivated in our area and around the Mid-Atlantic.